e: thedogsbreakfast@gmail.com
p: (705)761.7297

Peterborough Farmer's Market - Saturdays
Belleville Farmer's Market - Thursdays

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Calling all PICKY Eaters!


As you can see, my dogs are not fussy at all. Shawdy-pottamus will eat anything and we often play games with non-edible objects to see just how far she will go. As long as you put something to your mouth and say "what's this?" she will put her mouth on it before she knows what it is. So, having said all that, I am looking for the fussiest dogs to be my taste-testers. As I experiment with new recipes, I need a true measure of the taste. My dogs are poor candidates for this role.

So! Bring your fussy dog to the market to taste test some of my new goodies! I hope we can find something for the fussiest of the fussy...

No comments: